Friday, September 26, 2014

Wanderlust: My Travel Wishlist

Do you keep a list of places you'd really like to visit someday? My top five (in no particular order) are:


Paris: I want to see the Eiffel Tower and Arch du Triumph, sip a cafe latte on the patio of a cafe, and have a carafe of wine in a bistro.


Croatia: I want to visit the beaches, eat pizza, and finally see the Plitvice Lakes (this has been on my list for years).


Las Vegas: I want to see the Strip at night, go to a show, eat at a buffet, and visit the Grand Canyon.


Thailand: I want to explore ruins, laze around on the beach, ride an elephant, and eat delicious food.
 

The Florida Keys: I want to drive across the long bridges, see the southernmost point in the United States, laze around on the beach, and swim with dolphins.

Not only do I keep a running list, I also use Pinterest and email chains to keep track of things to do in each of these places. Will I ever go there? Who knows. If I do, will a bit of my research already be done? Yes. If I decide to take a trip, I've also got that information around to remind me where I've wanted to go for a while.

Do you keep a list of places you want to go and things you want to do there? What's on your travel wishlist?

** All images from Wikipedia **
 

No comments:

Post a Comment