Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wednesday Favorites: Jewelry & Accessories


I'm on a jewelry and accessories (especially scarves) kick, and thought I'd share some of my recent favorites with you in case you are on the lookout. I am certainly not in need of more jewelry or scarves, but I tend to feel like variety here helps me keep a simpler wardrobe, so I indulge myself and browse somewhat regularly.


I love the whimsy that comes from my elephant ring. I think the same could be said about this fox ring.


Or this snake ring. I love the idea of another whimsical ring to wear with gold-tone jewelry.


I love a nice delicate earring, and always gravitate toward simple flower designs.


I also love the details in these gold-tone earrings, but would probably leave the fragrance part out- it's just not my thing.


I've really enjoyed my infinity scarves, and still really like this one that I found on Etsy. I'm a huge sucker for navy right now though, so it's not surprising.


Realistically, I wear so much navy that a navy scarf wouldn't provide much contrast. I also really like this BeckSöndergaard scarf from Fab. I just bought two scarves from our local art museum by this company and they're beautiful, really soft, and have a nice amount of volume.

Any any of you in the market for new accessories? What are you gravitating toward lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment